Friday, April 22, 2011

Sheikh Ahmed Mohamed el-Tayeb . الشيخ أحمد محمد الطيب‎

Ahmed Mohamed el-Tayeb (Arabic: أحمد محمد الطيب‎; Sheikh Ahmed Mohamed el-Tayeb Arabic: الشيخ أحمد محمد الطيب‎) is the current Imam of al-Azhar Mosque. He was appointed by the Egyptian President, Hosni Mubarak, following the death of Muhammad Sayyid Tantawy in 2010.[1]

I met the sheikh when he was doctor Achmed Tyeb in 2006, after being told that he is the only person who can help get your property back. full of hope by promises made by the Sheikh

I was told that if he decides that i am in the right after hearing both sides, I will get my home or get paid the money I could prove Mohamed Awad had swindled me out of, the Judgement went for me and the swindler was ordered to pay twelve thousand sterling over the next 3 and a half years. but Mr Awad refused saying I was a Christian and why should he give me my money back,

as head of Azhir and a scholar of the Koran, The sheikh should know that there is nothing in the Koran on stealing money from a Christian, so why did he let Mohamed Awad walk away from the deal, he told me if you loose you have to forget about the money and your home,

after 3 weeks of negotiation the sheikh said take the case back to Luxor court,

during the next 3 years I spent 20thousand sterling and 530 hours on court cases and lawyers . and all I was getting was Jail 2 custodial sentences of 2 weeks on false charges, 3 beatings where they said i was the assailant, on realizing everything in this court was corrupt I again went to see the Sheihk.

2 weeks before ramadan 2009 I went to see the Sheikh In his office in al-Azhar university,

there he told me to go and see him in the first week of ramadan at his home in Gurna, where he promised he would finish my case, almost twelve months later he concluded that Mohamed has to pay me back, the 40000£. the rest of the story is already on this blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment