Monday, April 25, 2011

Egypt’s Sheikh al-Azhar Ahmed al-Tayeb,

naughty stories circulating about my friend, after meeting the Sheikh over the past 6 years. I think the press are lying.

When I and my wife first met him he sat us down and told us, I treat Muslim and Christian who come to my home with problems the same.

I never thought for one moment My new found holly man friend would lie to me as he had no cause too,

2006 Mohamed Awad told the sheikh’s brother why I pay a Christian back in front of the Sheikh Ahmed called my translator a fucking Jesus lover , the sheikh told Mr Awad to leave his home, and that’s why I went back to see him two years ago after finding out the Luxor Court was full of corruption.

Egypt’s Sheikh al-Azhar Ahmed al-Tayeb, Sunni Islam’s highest religious authority.

Imam of Al Azahr tells Pope to STFU.

that’s shut the fuck up.for those of you Muslims who believes your head and holy people do not use such words,

no wonder when his own people Like Mohamed Awad says things like [fuck The sheikh]

I heard these exact words in a court of law here in Egypt 9 months ago while trying to bring an attempted murder case against Mohamed Awad,http://westbankhotel.blogspot.com/2011/02/attemted-murder.html ,

shut the fuck up, the judge said to me, maybe its a new phrase the imams have put in the koran to show the infidels their power of speech of the English language, now they have movie channels from outer space. like rambo etc . where the words are in full use . I would have thought the Judges would have used words from the walt disney films, A great favourite of theirs , I noticed this on my first hearing where Judge Shaddy was watching road runner on his laptop, while listening to my case or rather we had to wait for the cartoon to finish before he dealt with us, and I was expecting things like “whats up doc” or” I hate meeces to pieces”

not” no I never Eat in your fukin hotel,

every day I get the Muslim workers saying these same words, when I refuse to Take them up on their offers of a carriage Taxi or sail boat ride.

but you see we never learn we really try and put some trust in these people they lie to us constantly and not just to us the foreigners but to themselves i.e. here in the Luxor court, before the revolution there was 300 cases per day mainly land theft or just simple stealing from one and other, lucky for the Judges now the police are sulking its almost zero, just the more severe cases like ones already in the court some have been in the court for twenty years, that’s fukin good money these court judges, lawyers Muslim and Christian and its police force have been making while corruption ruled supreme, and today the judges can watch their favourite movies be it Donald duck, mickey mouse or one of the thousands of mdk movies with loads of swear words, without any interference from the general public of Egypt ,who had the cheek to spoil their office hours viewing, ( Ok, the poor sods where over worked)

and back to my friend Egypt’s Sheikh al-Azhar Ahmed al-Tayeb, Sunni Islam’s highest religious authority.

the latest on my fraud case is on http://westbankhotel.blogspot.com/2011/04/dr-ahmed-mohammed-ahmed-al-tayeb-al.html,

No comments:

Post a Comment