Thursday, April 21, 2011

الشيخ أحمد الطيب من جامعةAhmed el-Tayeb sheikh of Al-Azhar University

الشيخ أحمد الطيب من جامعة الأزهر

Most people think that now the revolution of 25/1/2011 is over everything in the garden in rosy.
but I am sorry to say the shit is still here, the old regime is still here , the corruption is still here all they have done is move the dung piles around, for instance the most corrupt of the tourist and antiquities police General Ebd Moshin has been moved to Hurgada, he is too well known to the locals as the man who took their money IE illegal building on Guvornment land. If the owner did not pay the police were sent in to demolish the building, but only after the owner had spent his money to finish, in my case making bad reports one of which said I do not live in My home. after I paid him 2000 egp for a favourable report to go back to my home, he demanded this money saying he would make an honest report, he was also being paid 1000le per month to protect the swindler Mohamed Awad. Awad was also a police informer, there is no other explanation of how he stayed out of prison, he had a string of complaints selling artefacts two cases of swindling before I came on the scene, drug trafficking, and we know that the police did not need any excuse to put people in jail or pull them in for questioning ,, Hesham Moneeb, the name of the head of security here would send chills down peoples backs. but Mohamed had no fear of him or the police. my money paid for his security, lower down this page is a photo of Mohamed with a genuine 18th dynasty piece of coffin, this photo was given to the police and Zahi Hawass, along with 15 other pharaonic pieces, nothing was done they never even pulled Mohamed in for questioning,
I know ebd Moshin was involved because I paid him one time when Mohamed was in Cairo on one of his drug pick ups from the Happy days hotel off 6th of October street down town Cairo, a hotel used for drug trafficking, the police also knew of Mohameds drug activities. as I say no one pissed here without the police knowing. sometimes the police took all the drugs and sold it themselves,
but most times they just took their blackmail money on a regular bases.
sad part about all this is the Sheihks knew about mohameds activities, Said the english teacher who has reign in the tyeb house, sheihk Abru Nasser. Sheihk Alla. el beriat. they are all involved most are a relation of the Head sheikh , so therefore he must know about everything that happens in the Mafia country of the West bank of Luxor.


The junky Mohamed Awad that the sheikhs go out of their way to protect, here he is 9 hours after lying to the sheihk,

ar'nt we infidels full of hope thinking we will get justice from the muslims . my case is in the hands of Ahmed el-Tayeb sheikh of Al-Azhar University /

where 5 years ago I was promised justice, then 2 years ago after realizing the luxor court was full of corruption I went to see him in his university chambers when I went to see him again he made a promise of getting me justice,

come to see me at my home on Gurna in the first week of ramadan 2009 he said . here again I was promised justice , [he said] if I make a decision you get your money back we the sheiks are guarantor of your payments. once the deal was made I had to take all the 6 charges down and out of the luxor court, now I have no rights at all he has blatantly refused the second payment saying the swindler Mohamed Awad cannot pay due to lack of tourism, his payment was due before the revolution in January.

the sheikh will not listen to my side of the story, he will not listen to the facts June 2010 two weeks after I received my first payment, Mohamed sold half of my home to a German he just happens to be his partner in crime, read the story of what has happened since the Sheikh made his promise on http://westbankhotel.blogspot.com/2011/02/attempted-murder.html,
He has no interest at all in the fact I was blackmailed to sign the contract last June.
so that makes me think Sheikh Mohamed was in on that, no skin off his nose blackmailing a foreigner, and why am I now pissed off, 5 times I have taken the time to go all the way to The shiekhs home. most of the time I have just sat there and twice the Sheik Achmed has said come back I am tired, does he not think that I am tired, I do not have the money to get the best of doctors , he goes to france for his medical treatment, whats up with hospitals in this once renowned country for medical practises the best of hospitals, where now they cant even treat someone who has been severely beaten up no doctor I am told after 7 times going to the new hospital here in Luxor. And now they have made sure I cannot even charge Mohamed awad with attempted murder, connot charge Mustafa his lawyer with forgery or any of the 3 cases against him, THANK YOU VERY MUCH THE EMMINANT Ahmed el-Tayeb sheikh of Al-Azhar University. for restoring my hope in the people of Egypt{not}

ahmed mohamed awad the arsonist. and liar.

Achmed Mohamed Awad arsonist and compulsive liar.


MOHAMED AWAD


GETTING THE PHARONIC HEAD OF A COFFIN INSPECTED FOR AUTHENTICITY ,

the grey hair in the photo belongs to Professor Strawinski from the polish dig above hatshepsut temple.


Close up of Mr Awad so you tourists can see the face of a conman drug addict and thief, and of course the both go hand in hand a junky will stop at nothing to get his fix.




sorry I do not have a good photo Jurgen this shot was taken while he was in Dhakla Buying a pharonic gold mask ,this is Awads dealer from Germany. now part owner of my home.

it also seems dr Haw ASS was involved with these black-marketeers as his email writes he knows mohamed Awad Go to http://bloodylyingbastards.blogspot.com/2011/03/e-mails-to-and-from-zahi-hawass.html.

why would he know such a bad man as AWAD ???? the turning of recent events in Egypt is uncovering lots of people involved with corruption. does Mohamed Awad have an unturned stone on

sheikh Mohamed, just makes one ask questions on why the Sheikh will not do anything to harm the man Mohamed Awad [ the sheikh knows he is a dealer in artefacts , an alcoholic a drug addict , he also knows the family is in the drugs trade, all of which are against his faith, so why is the head of Islam protecting him and his Lawyer Mustafa Atea ,


No comments:

Post a Comment