Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dr Ahmed Mohammed Ahmed Al-Tayeb Al-Azhar Sheikh ,الشيخ أحمد الطيب من جامعة الأزهر

On the 15 April 2011 on my forth visit in one week I gave Sheikh Mohamed Tayeb a detailed list of what the blackmailing lawyer Mustafa Atea got me sign papers, and the translated details of what happened the day of the assault two weeks before the agreement for my money was signed, both papers in Arabic, translated by a professional body. at a cost of 300le.

I know the sheikh Mohamed did not welcome Christians in his home and the reason my layers made excuses not to come with me on what could have been my last visit, twice Sheikh Mohamed has insulted the lawyer Shaib on two previous visits,, Sheikh Achmed did pull him up on one occasion telling him we are all sons of Jesus, on the hearing of coming to a solution on the case Achmed told his brother to be strong, what did he need to be strong about? bringing his muslim brothers to justice!!.

this was the first week in Ramadan 2009 3 weeks after my visit to Al Azhir university when the Sheik Achmed promised he would solve my problem,

after my visit last Wednesday 20th April to Achmed Agab in the Council office after he phoned Sheikh Mohamed, I was then told to go on Thursday the following day to pick my money up.

on Arrival at the Sheikhs home in Gurna I was told Mohamed Awad had not paid because no tourist.

what he was saying !I had broke the contract by putting my story back on this post.PART OF THE BLACKMAIL DEAL, was to take any story about Mohamed Awad and not to mention the west bank hotel. I was also warned that Jurgen Engels the black marketeer would have probable cause to sue me, most like he would if he had just cause, like I only come here for the beer and bring 3 bottles of good scotch whiskey to keep Mohamed happy while he pay 15le per pint. 15 pints a night in a place with no licence that's 150le per day profit towards Mohameds opium.

150le is twice as much has his bastard father gets in one month,

The papers I gave Sheik Mohamed explained the reasons why i did not agree with the deal... first Mohamed broke his part of the contract 2 weeks after the signing last June, he sold part of my home to the toilet cleaner( that was his profession in Germany) German Jurgen Engels, his business partner in the artefacts black market, I saw this on their new website that said . West bank hotel is now under Swiss German management . on the famous web site trip advisor, i did nothing for six months thinking my payments would be in the next pay instalment due in Feb 2011, then in February, I found out that the English rent contract papers had been returned from the Forgery office in Quena, as having been forged, this was two weeks before Mustafa Atea the lawyer who made them, blackmailed me into signing the agreement, if I knew last June about the return of the forged papers that I had been fighting over for the past three years, this case would still be in the luxor court as it was the first indication that things had started to go my way. and now since the corruption in the police and courts is supposed to be over. I could have sued both the Corrupt Lawyer and The swindler Mohamed Awad, but Mustafa Atea with The Help Of Sheikh Mohamed has made it so I have no return on cases to the Luxor Court. and as judge Ahmed said its up to the Sheikh now to see justice done and to get on out of court settlement.

MY QUESTIONS ARE ? HAS SHEIKH ACHMED SEEN OR BEEN TOLD ABOUT THE LAST PAPER, (the papers and photo he could not be bothered to read on the 1,4.2011 visit saying he was unwell and for me to come back the next day)

DOES HE KNOW THAT IT WAS MOHAMED AWAD AND MUSTAFA HIS LAWYER THAT BROKE THE CONTRACTS,

DOES HE KNOW ABOUT THE ATTEMPTED MURDER CHARGE . I WANT TO TAKE BACK TO THE COURT, DOES HE KNOW ABOUT MUSTAFA ACTING FOR BOTH PARTIES IN THE SIGNING OF THE LAND CONTRACT 2004 , THAT IS THE REASON FOR THIS WHOLE SCENARIO,


Acting like a good Muslim Mohamed Awad was not shy in shouting abuse at Christians in front of sheikh Mohamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment