Monday, May 9, 2011

Justice Minister Abdel Aziz al-Gindi.

If the Justice Minister Abdel Aziz al-Gindi. lives up to his word. IE the hanging of those involved in sectarian violence . I can bring the attempted murder charge against Mohamed Awad, and his accomplice Mustafa Atea the lawyer. everything mohamed has done was on the advice of his lawyer,
first , 2005 just months after I opened the hotel and restaurant and 3 weeks after getting the false lease on my home, he stole every piece of paper and evidence from my office in my involvement in building my home plus he deleted all evidence of his dealings in artifacts from my computer.
his brother made a fire to get me out of the hotel,
made false charges of beating his father and brother Achmed,
the list goes on then he told sheikh Mohamed Tayeb why should I pay a Christian back several times I was told by Mohamad Awad and Mustafa I will not win in this Muslim court,
3 TIMES MOHAMED TYEB SHOUTED ABUSE AT MY LAWYER AND TRANSLATOR ,
IN THE END MY LAWYER AND TRANSLATOR REFUSED TO GO TO THE SHEIKHS HOME to sort out my problem,
15.00 this afternoon i am meeting with army general Mohamed, we are going to the tourist police, these are the police I would like to put on corruption charges 3 statements i made in 2006 are not proper translations, one says I am trouble maker, now i will get a chance to confront the police involved with the lies in my case,

No comments:

Post a Comment